|Training Points are used to learn spells outside of your primary School of magic.|
Obtaining Training Points
There are two ways to earn Training Points:
- Experience - Leveling up from 1-20, Wizards earn one Training Point every 4 levels. From levels 20-160, Wizards then earn one Training Point every 5 levels.
- Quest Rewards
Availability by Level
- Level 50 - 19 Training Points
- Level 60 - 26 Training Points
- Level 70 - 31 Training Points
- Level 80 - 37 Training Points
- Level 90 - 40 Training Points
- Level 95 - 43 Training Points
- Level 100 - 46 Training Points
- Level 110 - 50 Training Points
- Level 120 - 54 Training Points
- Level 125 - 57 Training Points
- Level 130 - 58 Training Points
- Level 140 - 62 Training Points
- Level 150 - 66 Training Points
- Level 160 - 69 Training Points
- Note: Without completing any quests (besides Enrollment or To Ravenwood!), a Wizard can attain up to 34 Training Points.
- Another Exotic Exhibit
- Bittersweet Lemon-Heads
- Blue Oyster Cult
- Cactus Blossom Boogie
- Find the Beetles
- Find the Smiths
- Heroes Don't Grow on Trees
- Hey Hey It's The Monkeys
- Hootie's Blowfish!
- Iron Butterflies
- Lounging Lizards
- Me and My Arrow
- Midday At The Oasis
- Night Flight in the Light
- Oh Boy, Khryckets!
- Plotting Out Polar Roses
- Pucker Up, Peanut Buttercup
- Relative Dimensions
- Shades of Shadow
- Stray Cat Strut
- The Art of Magic
- The Special
- The Stone Roses
- The Troggs
- The UFOs
- The Wallflowers
- The Way of Wyrd
- The Yardbirds
- This Must Be The Place
- Time for Tea
- To Ravenwood!
- Too Cold... Too Cold
- Turn That Crown Upside-Down
- 1 from Enrollment or To Ravenwood! quests
- 20 quests from Prospector Zeke
- 6 quests from Eloise Merryweather
- 3 quests from Ogden Peake in Celestia
- 2 quests from Inyanga Whitestripes in Zafaria
- 4 quests from Francis Lux in Avalon (3 Training Points total)
- 1 quest from Zaltanna the Mirrormask in Khrysalis
Training Point Buyback
- Spend Crowns to buy back all of your Training Points and return all of the spells obtained with those Training Points. You can then re-use your new Training Points as desired.
KingsIsle randomly implements a free Training Point Buyback benefit for subscribing members.
Training Points Example
|For example, if a Wizard belongs to the School of Myth talking to Sabrina Greenstar the Myth Shield spell is free (as pictured). However, a different Wizard who belongs to School of Life would instead have Life Shield available for free.
All the other spells, which are in different Schools, will cost 1 Training Point to learn.
However, it should be noted that some spells will have prerequisite spells. This means that while the spell itself only costs 1 Training Point, all prerequisite spells must be purchased, making the total cost for that spell greater than 1 Training Point. One example would be Polymorph Elemental (Storm) which requires 3 prerequisite spells (Polymorph Treant, Polymorph Colossus and Polymorph Elemental (Fire)) and thus 4 Training Points in total to obtain (3 for the prerequisites and 1 for the spell itself).